Give in to your urges with WhoKnew™ Chocolate Cookies: delectable sweets that balance the world’s most desirable chocolate and crème combination with redeeming qualities like fiber, whole grains and calcium. We’ve even done away with the dreaded cookie downside by removing trans fats, high fructose corn syrup and artificial color, flavors and preservatives. So go ahead. Be a chocolate fiend. No one can judge you now.
WhoKnew™ cookies are made with the good stuff! Whole grains, fiber and calcium. And never this stuff – no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. That’s right, we make one smart cookie. Take a look at the nutritional information to see why this cookie is so smart.
- 1 pkg (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cold skim or low fat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz) low fat whipped topping, thawed
- 15-20 WhoKnew™ Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/4 cups)
- Bug or worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks - as many as desired
- Combine pudding, vanilla and milk in mixing bowl. Beat until completely smooth and starting to thicken. Let sit 5 minutes to desired thickness.
- Stir in thawed whipped topping and 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- Spoon into 10 (6 to 7 oz) paper or plastic cups; sprinkle top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Arrange bugs or worms on top as desired just before serving.